This week is again a very very busy week for me. I am having 6 cake orders this weekend. I am kind of mentally preparing myself. I am trying to make all the figurines ahead of time. I have also made my ready cake packets like box mix:). This will definitely save time.
Tawa Paneer is one of our favorite Paneer dish in the house. I make this dish at least once a week. This dish goes very well with Rotis. I made this yesterday & thought will make a video recipe. This is a super simple dish & extremely tasty
Serves: 4 people
Making time: 30- 40 mins
Total time: 1.40 mins
- 1.5 cups Paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tbspn Tomato paste
- 2 tspn chili powder
- 1/2 tspn turmeric powder
- 1 tbspn Tandoori Masala (Everest Brand or any other)
- Salt as per taste
- Tomato puree from 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium onions chopped
- 1 tbspn ginger paste
- 1 tbspn Garlic paste
- 1 tspn cumin seeds
- 1 tspn carrom seeds (Ajwain
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 3 tbspn Oil
- Make a marinade using yogurt, tomato paste, salt, turmeric, chili & tandoori masala powder
- Marinade the Paneer for 1 hour or if you are in a hurry you can use it right away too.
- In a pan heat oil & fry the Paneer until the gravy thickens for about 3 minutes
- Once the Paneer is done, remove set aside.
- Into the same Pan add cumin seeds & carrom seeds. Add the onions, ginger garlic & saute for few minutes.
- Add the tomato puree into the pan & cook until fat separation for about 5 minutes. Keep sauteing in between & also close lid & cook.
- Once the masala is ready add in the tawa fried Paneer in to the masla & mix well.
- Cook this for about a minute & garnish it with coriander leaves.
- You can also add some water or cream if you want gravy.
- This is a semi dry dish & goes well with rice & roti.