I have been thinking of making quick recipe videos for years now. Some how i get busy with something or the other. My baking business is one thing that has kept me extremely busy. Today even though I had so much to do, I had determined myself to make one simple recipe video. One veg side dish is always part of our dinner. Today I found some organic Okras in HEB & decided to make it as side dish for dinner. The recipe is Indian style & a very simple version one. This can be had with Rice, Rotis or just like that.
Making time: 10 mins
cooking time: 5 mins
serves: 3- 4 people
- 2 cups chopped Okra(Ladies finger)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tspn mustard seeds
- 3-4 tbspn chopped onions
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 10-2 curry leaves
- Add oil into the pan, Once its heated crackle mustard seeds, add in chopped onions, curry leaves & saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped Okras, salt & saute.
- Close lid & cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the lid & saute for few seconds & close lid & cook for another 2 minutes
- Now garnish it with grated coconut.
- Simple Okra stir fry is ready.