This is my 4 th post under BM#27 under seasonal. You must have already seen & tried my Prawn Ghee Roast Recipe. I also have Chicken Ghee roast(Chicken cooked in Clarified butter & chilli paste) recipe in which I have used masala powders & made. Today I made this the traditional way. The recipe is same as Prawn Ghee roast. Since this is a spicy dish its perfect during winters. I bet you will start sweating while eating this spicy dish & really yummy one. Well this is so tasty that you can have this any day of the year:). Today my hubbys school friends are visiting home & thats why I have made this dish. This is how I made it...
Serves 5 people
Print this Recipe
- 1 kg cleaned cut chicken (With bones)
- 10 to 15 roasted Long Red Chilly (Byadgi) remove the seeds& boil the red chilis and wash it well to remove the spice.
- 1/4 tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tspn Garlic & 1 Tspn Ginger
- 1/4 Tspn turmeric powder for marinade
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbspn Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Salt as per taste
- Grind ingredients 2- 6 to a smooth paste.
- Marinate the cleaned chicken with some salt & turmeric powder for about an hour.
- In a Pan/ Kadai add cooking oil fry the chicken for about 6 to 8 mins untill all water is drained.
- In the same Pan add another 3 tbsp of ghee & add the ground masala paste. salt fry this on low flame stiring for about 5 mins or untill fat seperation.
- Finally add in the cooked chicken stir well & saute this for about 2 mins.
- In the end garnish this dish with 1 Tbspn of coconut oil & mix well
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#27