I had picked up some white button Mushrooms in my weekly grocery shopping. Today thought of trying out Kadai Mutter Mushroom. I followed the same process like I make Kadai Paneer but just a couple of new Ingredients. I loved it & enjoyed my lunch with Rotis. I have made some Lachha Paratas for dinner & will be having this yummy curry with it. This is a must try recipe. Happy cooking & enjoy this recipe.
Serves: 4 people
Making time 30 mins
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Peas (Mutter)
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1/2 Medium green capsicum
- 2 green chili deseeded & slit
- 1 Tspn ginger & garlic chopped into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbspn crushed whole coriander seeds
- 1 tspn Kasuri Methi
- 1/4 Tspn Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tspn turmeric powder
- 1 Tspn Kashmiri chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala powder
- In a Kadai/ Pan/ Wok add 2 tbsp of oil. Once the oil is heated add in crushed coriander seeds, ginger garlic pieces, onion & fry them till they are translucent.
- Now add in chopped tomatoes, green chilis, all the masalas mentioned in the above list & fry them till you see fat separation. which will take around 3 to 4 mins.
- Add in Green Peas, Mushrooms, kasuri Methi, salt, sugar give it a good mix. Cook this on low flame for about 5-8 mins. Once this is cooked add in 1/4 cup of water & cream.
- Finally add in the capsicum give it a good stir. Turn off the flame & close the lid.
- Garnish the dish with fresh coriander leaves just before serving. Kadai Mutter Mushroom is ready!