I made these I think 2 months ago. Today I have decided to updated most of my pending recipes. So I will not be doing any prewriting to recipes. My next posts will only have recipes & no story:)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Powder
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour , almond powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. I used the big star tip & filled the batter into the piping bag & droped in these shapes on a butterpaper. If you want you can make a dough, roll & cut them into any shapes you want.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- These tasted really good. Like store bought Buttercookies.
- Since I wanted these shapes I make my dough a little loose by adding 2 - 4 tbsp of milk. If you sont want to put them in piping bag than you neednot add any milk.
- You can store them in a airtight container & store them for a week. At my place they got over in 2 days:)