It was Sunday already & my weekly grocery shopping was still pending. However I was planning to buy them in the evening. While doing my pantry check just found some frozen Chicken Nuggets & pressed Tofu (Soya) In the fridge. Wanted to make something interesting & Canapes idea just popped into my head. This is a very easy recipe & this Canapes tasted yummy.
- 1 Pack pressed Tofu (Soya) (You can use Paneer as well)
- 5 Pan fried Chicken Nuggets
- Half green Capsicum
- Half Onion
- Small Piece Green Apple cut into small chunks
- 1 Tspn Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Turmeric powder
- 5 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Oil for Pan frying
- Make a thick paste of Chili, Cumin, Turmeric, salt & Lime juice.
- Cut the Tofu into square shape & marinate it with the paste for about 20 mins.
- Now coat them with breadcrumbs & Pan fry them on both sides.
- After this is done, just pan fry the Capsicum & Onion (Cut them into square as well) By doing this the raw smell goes off.
- Finally arrange them the way you want.I have placed a small slice of green apple on top. If you want you can place a tooth pick in the center.