This is one of our fav cakes at home. You can also make cup cakes with this same batter. Since we are adding real fruit in this cake, the cake turns out to be very moist & tasty. Its a very simple recipe & any one can make this. Enjoy this recipe...
1.1/4 cups maida
150 gms butter
1.1/4 cups powdered sugar
1 tspn Pineapple essence
1 cup canned small pineapple pieces (1 Tin)
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy with an electric mixer.
2. Pour in eggs, one at a time and beat until creamy.
3. Add pineapple pieces, pineapple essence and mix well.
4. Add in cake flour, baking powder and baking soda and beat until combined.
5. Pour into a greased and floured pan and bake in preheated 350'F oven for 45minutes.