Today I am sharing one of my favorite Breakfast egg recipes. This recipe is super simple & not many know about this. I remember as a child when we visited Bangalore, my parents used to take us to a cafe in MG road. I really don't know the name of the cafe nor the dish. But I remember that we used to order this dish. You all know that I am from a foodie family. My parents have this habit of asking the restaurant people for recipe & fortunately they shared the recipe:) This is how I made it...
Making time: 5mins
Serves: 1 person
1 Non stick Pan for cooking
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt to taste
- Black pepper for garnish
- 1 tspn Oil
- 1 Large toasted Bread
- Lightly beat the egg, milk & salt in a bowl
- Heat the non stick pan on low flame, add oil & egg mixture into the pan. Now start scrambling the eggs with a wooden spatula until it all comes together, This should take less than a minute. When you see the milk separating you know the eggs are done.
- Now take it out & pour it on top of the toasted bread. Garnish the eggs with Black pepper powder
- The pan should not be very hot, the flame should be on low heat. In case you feel the pan is very hot, turn off the heat.
- Do not over cook the eggs. The egg texture should be soft, creamy & you will see the milk slowly starting to separate.